Think & Write
Our educational consulting firm was established in 2009 to guide each step of our students toward their academic success.
It is a place where all children, educators, and parents work diligently and cooperatively in academic pursuits, as well as in extra curricular activities. It is a place where students can uncover and develop the gifts and talents that lie within themselves.
In addition to giving guidance to high school students on their college application process and sending our high school seniors off to college of their choice, our company specializes in teaching writing, reading, presentations, debate, mathematics, natural science (Chemistry, Physics, Earth Science), and life science (Biology) to all age groups.
Think & Write faculty is composed of dedicated teachers who persue their own academic advancements while teaching at Think & Write. All teachers at our center possess Teachers Certifications along with their BA and MA degrees in their specialized subject field. The teachers are currently employees of NYS DOE and they have a minimum of three years of teaching experience at a public or private schools.
Almost all Think & Write programs are designed, taught, and administered by Think & Write faculty. Teachers also make themselves available to students outside of the classroom, even beyond teaching hours. The teachers at Think & Write strive hard to connect with their students to create a fulfilling learning experience.
The academic subject classes consist of a maximum of four students per class with one to two teachers per class.
Unlike the other test prep centers, our standardized test prep sessions admit up to only six or eight students per class with a minimum of four students.
We only admit students who are serious about learning and advancing themselves in the academics. More than half of our student body is enrolled in our enrichment/gifted programs and the rest in our regular academic assistance programs. We also assist students with learning disabilities with an excellent guidance through our dedicated special education teachers.
Think & Write students hold themselves in high esteem as they learn to demonstrate and develop their talents through the programs of academics, extra curricular activities, and the arts, all of which is tailored to one’s individual style of learning. Every student at Think and Write believes oneself as bright and talented person and acknowledge the significance of one’s presence in the world.
Why attend Think and Write?
- We do not drill students with ineffective workbooks
- All Think and Write faculty are NYS licensed teachers with a masters degree in the subject field
- We only have small group sessions with teacher to student ratio of: 2:1, 3:1, 4:1
- Think and Write teachers give customized lessons suited for each student’s learning ability
- Think and Write teachers devise lessons according to each child’s needs
- We communicate not only with the students, but also with the parents on a daily basis
- A detailed Student Progress Reports is updated everyday for the parents
- We focus not only on a student’s learning process, but also on each child’s inner growth and development
- We are the only center that provides language and speech development during all subject lessons for students who need extra assistance
- Students enjoy coming to Think and Write on their own because they develop good study habits and understand their responsibility as students
- At Think & Write, students are encouraged to participate in field trips to Europe and broaden their perspectives in life.
400+ A TOTAL NUMBER OF STUDENTS WHO ENROLLED SINCE 2009
85 A TOTAL NUMBER OF STUDENTS WHO ENROLLED SINCE 2009
100+ NUMBER OF STUDENTS WHO WENT OFF TO COLLEGE SINCE 2009
28 NUMBER OF COUNTRIES TRAVELED SINCE 2009