1. WHEN DO THE SEMESTERS START?
2. HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE IN A SEMESTER?
3. HOW MANY STUDENTS ARE IN A CLASS?
4. WHO ARE THE TEACHERS?
5. WHAT ARE THE FIELD TRIPS?
These trips are designed to broaden student’s perspectives in life.
6. HOW STRICT IS THE PROGRAM?
7. WHAT IF MY CHILD MISSES A LESSON IN A GROUP SESSION?
8. HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE MY CHILD TO GET BETTER IN WRITING OR IN MATH?
9. IS THERE MORE DISCOUNT TO THE PROGRAM?
In addition, we have a scholarship program where if you provide proofs of your financial difficulties and request a special consultation, your child may be qualified for a full scholarship program for a semester.